Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Canberra

Well Justin is in Canberra for his year ten camp. This is the first time a group of students from our school has gone to Canberra so it's all very new and very exciting. They arrived in Canberra yesterday(monday) at 8.30 Canberra time.Here are some photos that Pete sent through.

On the steps of the old Parliment house
Bacon and Eggs for breakfast.


P.S. Yes I am missing Justin but i wouldn't have him miss this for the World

No comments: