Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Monday 24 October 2011

Baby baby.........

Today I made two more baby hats. I made another Baby Blue Hat. I found this yarn today while I was looking for stuff for my Remembrance day display for the library and loved it, so you know how it goes it just jumped into my basket.


After making this one I pulled out another pattern which I really liked. It is called Petals Newborn Hat I found it on Alli crafts she has some gorgeous patterns.This is my attempt at making this hat




I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not. I will take some photos in daylight which should turn out better.
Any way I'm of to the Stirling Range's on Wednesday with the year 6 class so I can take along some yarn and a pattern or two and whip something up in between whipping up the food for the hungry walkers.
Hooroy for now
Sandra



No comments: