Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Finished !! :)

Today I finished the baby blanket that I was working on and it's turned out even better then I thought it would. I was surprised at the amount of yarn the edge took it was a good thing that i had bought an extra ball early on. Well here's the end result
Ebonee likes it
So does Maddy


With flowers from my own garden
I'm really happy with how that turned out, now I will have to think of someone to give it to.
Of to do some house work :(.
Bye

No comments: