Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Tuesday 8 November 2011

New model

I had a very successful day shopping today I bought a model for my crochet work. She is beautiful air head who's rather empty ;0.
Isn't she Just beautiful?

Any way this afternoon I took her outside to take some photo's of the work I have finished. First i tried taking photos inside but it was to dark on the account of it being rather stormy outside. The light outside on the other hand was perfect on the account of it being stormy :)
So here are the photo's
Granny Square top


Bonnet


Baby Blanket
Beanies
 
Adorable Crochet Dress


Childs Poncho

I love the way the photos worked. Having the clothes hanging on the model gives it some body.
She is well worth the money I will have to spend on feeding her :)
I think I'll have to give her a name.


No comments: