Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Yes I'm still here

Well it's been a while since my last blog but I have been busy. I've made some candy wrapper bags a little jumper and another granny square top. I will take some photos of the bags and jumper later but here is a scan of the granny square top
The flowers on the bottom are a light pink not white and the one on the top is a dark pink not red. But it gives the idea.
I started this project this afternoon after lunch. I wanted to do a quick project and here it is. I'm really happy with the results.
I will take some photos of my other projects and update my blog.
I'm off to bed now
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite:)
P.S. These are the first flowers I've crocheted I go the pattern from Attic24 . I love her blog it's always very colourful

1 comment:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

hi there!!! : ) so nice to meet you!!!! wishing you the best new years ever and thank you for visiting me -- i will see you again soon! ENJOY!