Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Unexpected visitors

I had the most amazing morning. I was busy doing soccer registrations and washing when I had a knock on the door. It was somebody going around door to door inviting people to a Good Friday worship service, nothing unusual about that but after saying good bye I went to get the washing when I heard a strange bang coming from the car they were in at first I thought it was someone closing the door but when I had a look they were all getting out the car. It turns out that the radiator hose on their car had split under pressure. So there they were stuck on my driveway with no way of going.
After they had made arrangements to be picked up I invited them in for a coffee, while they waited for their help to arrive.
It was really good fun we chatted and laughed for about 30mins or so.
It was a welcome break from loooooooots of paper work and washing.
What a wonderful way to spend half an hour.
I hope something fantastic happens in your day today


No comments: